- Thank you for viewing our
“Rapid casualty extraction often becomes the key link in the chain of survival.”
Dr John Hall MB CHB, DRCOG, DFSRH, DIMC RCS ED.
HON. Senior Clinical Lecturer in Emergency Care, University of Birmingham, UK
Chairman, National Firearms & Tactical Medicine Clinical Advisory Group
FPHC Lead, Tactical Medicine.
The Xtract™SR System enhances the survival chances of an injured colleague. It is a proven solution used by militaries and high risk organisations around the world.
The Xtract™SR System solves the problems that rescuers can face during point-of-wounding casualty evacuation by being able to:
- Deal with a wide variance in the size and weight of casualties.
- Limit the number of team members required for an evacuation.
- Overcome physical barriers, including water features.
- Protect injured colleagues from hypothermia.
The Xtract™SR System is used by British, Norwegian and Turkish militaries.
The Xtract™SR System is designed to:
- Reduce secondary injury and secure life-saving interventions.
- Be strong and light, providing a viable option for rescuers evacuating casualties from the point-of-wounding.
- Provide rescuers with configurable options depending on mission parameters.
The requirements of training for all Xtract™SR System products are similar, making it straightforward for organisations to adopt.
Provides solution to:
- Limited space & weight.
- Adverse weather.
- Making the injury worse.
- Rescuers’ fatigue.
- Features to cross.
- Continuing care.