- Thank you for viewing our
“I have been a Medical Incident Officer at many multiple casualty incidents, including terrorist bombings and hijackings. The SmartTriage™ Incident Command System is by far the most practical, well thought out and ultimately relevant range of equipment that I have seen.”
Dr Judith M. Fisher, MB BS FRCGP FFAEM FIMC(ED)
Founder member of the world association of disaster and emergency medicine.
We took time to talk to industry medical experts to ensure we developed the right solution for dealing with multiple casualty incidents at remote industrial installations. Our published research noted that there was no incumbent standard that would:
- Fulfil your duty-of-care.
- Create competent users.
- Assist with a successful audit.
Using this knowledge we created and independently tested a solution that meets these requirements and is proven to work in the remote, challenging locations where you work.
The SmartTriage™ Industry provides the key components needed to assist in the management of a multiple casualty scene. Triage, situation reports, command roles, establishing and running casualty clearing stations and training are all included in the system.
Ensuring end-users are competent is critical to any safety case. We have developed a unique training program which can be delivered on-site. A virtual instructor will lead sessions, including drills that your healthcare professional can run, to ensure a consistent response in all areas of operation.
The SmartTriage™ Industry gives you a complete solution to fulfilling your duty-of-care.
- Focussed on assisting your duty-of-care and compliance.
- 25 years’ experience in developing solutions for your environment.
- Used by multiple high-risk industries, active militaries and emergency services worldwide.
- Designed by subject matter experts.
- Improves triage, command, communications and competence.
- Compliant with current industry guidance.